Location: Hillsboro, Oregon
Testing, Wireless, PC Skills, Validation
12 WEEK CONTRACT - DAYS 8a-5p
One of the world's largest IT organizations is seeking Software Quality Engineer for a 12 week contract position.
Duties and Responsibilities:
Perform platform validation of mobile components these components are mainly wireless components that go into a notebook platform.Required Skills for this Test Engineer position include the following:
Conduct tests, log results, work with engineers on test results analysis
This is an estimated 12 week position through Volt Technical Resources, a member of the Volt family of companies and a publicly traded, nationally recognized leader in providing staffing and information services.
VTR is an Equal Opportunity Employer operating under the strictest code of business ethics.
1. College courses (preferably graduate degree) in computer architecture and systems analysis
2. Able to handle both hardware and software easily
3. Able to learn new technologies fast
4. Good communication skills
1. Good written and oral skills 2.Be able to present findings in a logical manner
2. PC experience required – Wireless experience highly desired
Since this position is urgent you will be given immediate consideration should your resume meet the job requirements.
Special Instructions to begin the process:
• Please email your resume to Volt at: firstname.lastname@example.org
• Please use the entire job posting title in your subject line to ensure it gets routed to the correct Recruiter: Validation Engineer
Please include on the subject line the website where you saw this posting